Menthoderm Cream is an ointment used in relieving the muscle/joints(e.g Backache) off pain and minor aches. This ointment work by making the skin feel cool them worm which distract you from feeling the pain/aches deeper in your muscles, joints, and tendons. There are age restrictions on some so doctor prescription is advised.
How to use Menthoderm Ointment.
The use of menthoderm cream/ointment is always prescribed by doctors and directions on product labels.
It’s always applied on the skin alone so avoid contact with eye and intake from the mouth.
- If you are using the lotion, spray, or foam, shake well before using .
- Apply to targeted area of your skin 3-4 times a day.
- Wash your hand after using.
- If you are applying to your hand wait for 30 minutes before washing.
Do Not list of Menthoderm Oinment
- Do not apply near the eyes, mouth, nose, or genitals, and be careful not to touch those areas while the medication is on your hands.
- Do Not apply to irritated areas (cuts , scrapped etc)
- Do not tightly wrap affected area.
- Do not use with pregnancy (unless with the doctor recommendon)
- Do not use with allergy to menthol or methyl salicylate; or to aspirin or other salicylates (such as salsalate); or if you have any other allergies.
Doing any of these may lead to serious side effect .
Side Effect of Menthoderm Cream.
There are lot of Side Effects of drugs that varries according to bodies reaction , but these are common Side effects of Menthoderm cream/ointment.
- Redness, warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Stop using this medication and tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: blistering/swelling/severe redness at the application site, increased/unusual pain at the application site, nausea/vomiting, ringing in the ears.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing. Read more
Remember if you notice something is off different to listed one , Contact your DOCTOR!
- wash with a lot of waters if you notice overdose of application on skin
- When swallowed call the 911 or any poison agency in your country TREAT AS URGENT
- Visit the doctor!!!!
Menthoderm Cream Review
Menthoderm Cream/ointment is a very good substance to take away your pain and relieve you from aches.
It’s best use for adult and good for your body if you avoid the DO NOTs and follow the doctor prescription.
Get one for yourself today.